2019 LUXURIOUS YOGA HOLIDAY IN CAPE TOWN/ SOUTH AFRICA
For more information & registration email Isabelle Thill.
Join Isabelle for a luxurious yoga holiday and discover the beauty and diversity of Cape Town and its surroundings. The retreat will combine daily yoga practice, sight seeing tours and hikes in the most stunning nature (beaches & mountains). At the same time you will experience the vibes of city life (museums, cafés & shopping).
Our base will be a luxurious property in Bakoven with views of both the sea and mountains within walking distance to the beach.
The interior is modern with spacious twin or single bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. There is a pool and sun deck for our yoga practice and for admiring the sunsets.
- 8 nights
- Daily yoga practice
- Healthy breakfast as well as delicious vegetarian meals
- Treatments with a massage therapist (not included in price)
- Hike around Lion’s head
- Chilling on the local beaches Llaundadno, Clifton or Camps Bay
- Daytrip to Babylonstoren in the wine area of Franschhoek
- Yoga practice with the kids from the township of Masiphumelele
- Cable car to Table Mountain for the stunning views of Cape Town
- Surf lesson or walk in Muizenberg
- Visit to the botanical garden or penguins at Boulder’s beach
- Visit to the newly opened contemporary Zeitz Mocaa Museum and/or shopping at the waterfront
- Yoga class with one of our local teachers at Exhale Yoga in Woodstock followed by a visit to the local food market